I spent last week in Austin, Texas at the TCEA15 Conference. While I was not a big fan of the conference format – specifically the premium registration/pre-registration, I did collect some good resources via my notes and favoriting the tweets of others. Since many of my colleagues and Twitter peers could not attend, I have decided to post these resources so you can have access to them.
Here are the notes that I took from the sessions I attended:
- Leading Innovative Change
- Tech Ninjas
- Corinne Hoisington
- Digital Footprint – I spent more time tweeting than note taking
- Google Sites
- Google Tips, Tricks, and Scripts
- Reimagine Assessment in the Digital Age – I spent more time participating than note taking plus they provided a URL for the presentation
- Developing Online Professional Development
- PBL with a Global Focus
In addition to my notes, I favorite almost 100 tweets of information that I thought would be useful later. I have combined the information from those tweets into five separate notes. PLEASE NOTE: I tried to attribute resources to the original presenter, but in many cases, I attributed to the person of whose tweet I favorited. If there is a correction, please let me know and I will correct it.